For us, in the company Teleos Group Ltd firm the protection of your personal data is a commitment. So we take great care of the fact that you have a keen interest in your personal data and you are aware of how these data are processed.
This Privacy Statement describes the personal data we collect on your behalf, how we use and protect it, and how you have choices about how we use this data. The purpose of this Statement is to inform you about the Company’s policy regarding the personal data you provide us, so that you know the purpose of processing same, the category of recipients and the procedures that you can follow to exercise your legal rights.
1. About Us
Our company is active in Legal Services. Our aim is to inform about our services online through the website www.teleostelemedicine.eu.
2. What personal data do we collect from you?
The provision of the following personal data is by no means obligatory. However, failure to provide the data that has been declared mandatory will prevent us from providing our contractual service. Failure to provide other, non-mandatory, personal data may in no case affect our service provision.
For Your Visits to www.teleostelemedicine.eu
You can at any time Delete those cookies from your computer. Deleting them may affect the quality of the services provided on your next visit to the Website www.teleostelemedicine.eu.
Cookies are divided into the following categories:
- Functional Cookies:
They are necessary for the proper operation of www.teleostelemedicine.eu. They allow you to browse our site and use features like your personal account. Without their use, the quality of the services provided may be affected.
- Performance Cookies:
They are used to improve the performance of the Site and collect information on how it is used and any resulting errors.
- Target / Ad Cookies:
They are used to deliver content that suits your interests, view targeted advertising messages, and measure the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns.
Register Information. All personal data, which is filled at your own risk on the registration form
3. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when you express your interest in our services, when we provide you directly with our services, when you import your data online and when you visit our website www.teleostelemedicine.eu.
4. Who else is the recipient of your personal data?
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties except to those with whom we work and who are necessary or facilitated to provide our services to you but always under conditions that ensure that your personal information is not tampered with, other than the purpose of the transmission according to the above.
As part of our activities, we use third-party providers who provide services on our behalf. We inform you that the above categories of recipients of your personal data are processors for our account and therefore as such do not process your data beyond the above purposes of transmission.
In any case, our Company will not sell or otherwise transmit or disclose personally identifiable information to visitors / users of its website without the consent of the visitor / user, except if legal authorities dictate us to provide same with official request.
In all cases unauthorized access to our personal data, including our employees, is forbidden.
5. Why do we use (process) your personal data?
The Company collects, maintains and processes only personal data that are the Minimum and Absolutely Necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To develop profiles after giving your consent for purpose of personalize services and products.
- For analysis through statistical processes to create and deliver personalized offers.
- For cases where processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or for the purposes of our compliance with National and / or European Legislation.
6. How much do we keep your personal data for?
For the purpose of executing the order of our products / services, we will retain your personal data for the period that is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of this purpose.
For the purposes of Direct Marketing / Promotion, we will retain your personal data for three (3) years in which all rights listed in item 9 of this statement are retained. If you do not give your re-consent to data retention after the end of three years, they will be deleted.
Our company may continue to store your personal data for a longer period of time if this is necessary to protect its legitimate interests in relation to possible liability associated with the provision of the Service.
7. Guarantees we take to protect your data.
When you grant us your personal data, we take steps to ensure that it is kept and handled safely. In order to protect your personal data, we receive sufficient course, Technical and Organizational Measures for protecting same. We update and control the security technology we use on a continuous basis. We restrict access to your personal data to only those employees who need to handle that data in order to provide you with the services you desire.
In addition, we educate all employees about the importance of confidentiality and the maintenance of privacy and security of your personal data. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from any loss, alteration, illegal processing or transfer:
- Access to your personal information is restricted to the number of authorized persons for these purposes
- IT systems used to process the data are only accessible by authorized persons
- Access to these IT systems is monitored to detect and prevent unauthorized access immediately
- Use of information systems and programs for computers that are installed in a way that minimizes the use of personal data and / or user authentication data;
- Adoption of individual procedures for the retention of personal data and safe deletion / destruction;
- Periodic check (per year) and deactivation of inactive accounts.
8. Your rights
You may exercise the following rights in accordance with the terms and specific provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
- Right of Access your personal data, which we process, as well as information regarding their processing.
- Right of Correction of your personal data, i.e. the right to correct any inaccurate information.
- Right of Opposition to the processing of your personal data when there is a legitimate interest, including your right to object to the automated processing of your data and processing same for marketing purposes.
- Right of Limitation the processing of your personal data, which means requesting it to be suspended, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, you have objections to its processing or another is provided in the relevant Greek or European Legislation on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Right to receive your personal data that you have given us with your consent so that you can use it anywhere else.
- Right to Delete of your personal data without undue delay upon your request, under the conditions laid down in the applicable Greek and European legislation on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Right of Revocation of the consent. In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right at any time to withdraw your consent or change the degree of consent you have granted without affecting the legitimacy of the processing for the period before the revocation of your consent.
- Right to Information for incidents of violation.
9. How to contact us?
You can contact the Data Protection Officer by sending an email to email@example.com
10. Version Information – Changes and Updates
This Statement was last updated on May 24, 2018.
We retain the ability to modify and update this Statement, either in whole or in part, in our sole discretion at any time. Any amendment to this will apply as soon as the amended Statement is posted on the Website. At the same time, there will be an indication on our homepage that will mark the change. In any case, as long as you continue to use the Website and its services, after modifications have been made in accordance with the above, you will be deemed to accept these modifications. If you do not agree to the terms of this Statement as may be modified, either in whole or in part, you must cease using the Website. We may periodically send emails to remind you of the changes and updates of this Statement, but you should check our website frequently for updates on our current Privacy Statement.